Saturday, June 9, 2012

Plans

Hello again,

This is going to be a short post because I'm busy doing some stuff. I'm planning on blogging more about the following interests of mine:

  • Video Games
  • The Positive Aspects of Multiculturalism
  • Web Design/Development

I'm still updating my personal web site. I'm currently not 100 percent happy with the way two of my themes ("Marie Antoinette" and "Paris Nord") look; I want to make all of the themes look different, meaning that I don't want all of them to be colorful or monochromatic (too dark or too light). I'm trying to strike a balance in all of the themes where users can pick and choose whichever theme they like the most. Also, I'm working on boosting my programming abilities; currently, I have to figure out why some of my user controls work on my local server, but not on the online server. I've made sure that my coding has the correct credentials. I'm beginning to wonder if maybe my web host just doesn't like having certain user controls; I know for a fact that they don't recommend SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol). There's one other thing that I'm planning on posting in the near future: a thank you letter to all of the people who have helped shape me and my career goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment