Monday, April 16, 2012

Contemplating

Right now, I'm trying to come up with new ideas or new sections to add to my work portfolio website. I always like to create big sites with lots of information, yet make it where it is easy to manage. I already have sections displaying my work, information on me, a contact page, and so on; I still have to code the search engine page...but then again, I don't really need a search engine for my site since it is not that big.

I also need to get back to studying French and Italian with the Rosetta Stone. It's a hobby of mine to study different languages; I've studied Spanish, Arabic, and Japanese -- but I've never actually studied long enough to be able to speak any of the languages fluently. I chose to study French and Italian this time around because of the following reasons:

  • I like the French culture (e.g. Marie Antoinette, Versailles, Paris, Josephine Baker's story, Louis XIV, and so on).
  • I also like some French music by Vanessa Paris (e.g. "Joe Le Taxi") and the French actor Vincent Cassel.
  • As for Italian, I like the way the language sounds and some of the movies (e.g. "Malena," "The Godfather"). One of my favorite Italian actresses would probably be Monica Bellucci who is married to Cassel.

In the meantime, I'm going to continue updating the layout of this blog until I'm satisfied with its overall look.

No comments:

Post a Comment