Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fashion

Whenever I go somewhere(e.g. work, night-out, special event, etc.), I usually like to look my best by dressing up. I mostly like to wear pantsuits, especially when I go to work. In recent years, I've taken an interest in designers such as Versace, Yves Saint Laurent, Chanel, and Christian Dior. I've bought a lot of perfume and some watches by them, and I've also subscribed to their mailing lists in order to check out the latest fashion tips.

Sometimes, I watch videos about fashion on YouTube just to see what others have bought while out shopping. Here's a video from the LuxeBabe, who is one of my favorite fashionistas.

By the way, remember how I said in my last post that I was watching "Marie Antoinette?" This movie shows loads of beautiful gowns worn by French women in the 1700s.


No comments:

Post a Comment