Thursday, April 19, 2012

Quotes

"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love." -- Khalil Gibran


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/k/khalil_gibran_5.html#rkAz7ppRUvuur0SG.99

The above is a quote that I ran across while browsing YouTube videos for the video game "Deus Ex." I'm planning on doing some blog posts on video games and multiculturalism soon. It will explain my love for video games and studying different cultures; then I'm going to pick out three of my current best entries that mean the most to me and display them in my work portfolio.

I'm currently out of ideas as to what else I can add to my work portfolio at the moment besides more artwork. I'll think of something soon, however. I gotta start working on my future blog posts. Ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment