Friday, April 27, 2012

Whitney Houston - One of My Favorite Childhood Singers

Whitney Houston -- The Voice -- was one of my favorite singers as a child. My favorite songs by her are "I Wanna Dance with Somebody," "How Will I Know," "So Emotional," "I'm Every Woman," and "Heartbreak Hotel." Despite all of the negative press that she got in her life for the past twenty years, I didn't keep up with any of the bad things. I choose to remember her the way that she was during The Bodyguard Era. I really wish she was still alive today and had never went the route that she did; she would have been one of the best singers -- a singer who didn't have to take her clothes off and dance sexually on stage. Her voice proved that she had more talent than most of the so-called female singers out there today.

Rest in Peace, Whitney Elisebeth Houston. You will be missed.






No comments:

Post a Comment