Saturday, April 21, 2012

Marie Antoinette



I'm currently watching Sofia Coppola's "Marie Antoinette" movie. I'm enjoying the costumes and palace settings for this movie; I'm really watching it because I'm getting ideas for more graphic designs. It's getting to the point where I'm finding it easier to learn Italian more than French with the Rosetta Stone.

Vocabulary:

French: boy - le garcon
French: girl - la fille
French: to drink - boit, plural - boivent
French: to eat - mange, plural - mangent

Italian: boy - un bambino
Italian: girl - una bambina
Italian: to drink - beve, plural - bevono
Italian: to eat - mangia, plural - mangiano

English: The little girl is eating.
French: La fille mange.
Italian: La bambina mangia.

The sentences above are basic vocabulary words. I hope I can find some really good photoshop brushes for Italy to use in my next designs; I've already got a ton of French brushes.


No comments:

Post a Comment