Sunday, April 8, 2012

Gamer Girl

I'm back for another post. One of the things that anyone learns about me is that I absolutely love video/computer games. I've been playing video games ever since I was little, and the first console that I used was the Super Nintendo. I mostly play games either on the Nintendo Wii or PC (as of now). I typically like RPG/Fantasy/Sci-Fi games; the two games that I am playing at the moment are "Alan Wake" and the "Mass Effect Trilogy." I've already beaten the "Mass Effect Trilogy," but I'm replaying ME3 again on Insanity Mode (the hardest level).

Take a look at the video of "Mass Effect 3's" trailer.

I tend to spend late nights and weekends playing games as a way of relieving stress when I'm not working. Also, I'm actually very particular about video games meaning that there are only so many games that catch my attention and make me really enjoy them; for example, the "Mass Effect" games are the only games right now that really interest me. Before that, it was "Jade Empire" and "Prince of Persia: the Sands of Time."

So, yeah, I'm pretty obsessed with Mass Effect right now, and I can't wait to get my hands on the new DLC (downloadable content pack) that comes out this week. It's a multiplayer game that lets you play with other players; my new character is going to be an Asari Justicar. Anyways, I'm out for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment