Saturday, April 7, 2012

Welcome

Hello, everyone. This is my first post for this blog. The reason that I've created this blog is to talk about personal interests of mine such as music, movies, and just random thoughts. This blog is a branch off of my work portfolio site; feel free to look around as I update this blog.

Also, my original goal was to host this blog on my domain using BlogEngine.NET. Unfortunately, that plan doesn't look like it will go into effect any time soon. The reason is because I recently found out that BlogEngine.NET 2.5 (the version that I have) can't be integrated into an existing web site; the only way that I can get the site to run properly is by leaving it inside the root of the application. My only other option would be to revert to version 2.0, but that version is for ASP.NET 3.5. I'm using ASP.NET 4.0.

So until I can find a way to use BlogEngine.NET 2.5 with my existing website, I will be hosting my blog here. Also, feel free to browse my online portfolio: www.anaarora.com


No comments:

Post a Comment